Contemporary Condo at Granville Island, Vancouver
- SQF 850
Contemporary view condo in a waterfront complex.
It’s a great spot for those travelling to Vancouver for both business and pleasure. We offer free secure underground parking spot, fast wifi and ease of access to everything the city has to offer. With the city’s famous seawall and False Creek just out the door you can hop on a bike to explore the shops and sites along with shoreline. Or grab a bus just outside the door for a fast ride to downtown, Stanley Park, Yaletown, UBC, VGH, and more.
Coming to explore, learn or work? Our Condo on Mariner’s Walk provides a comfortable and contemporary place to retreat at the end of the day.
THE LIVING ROOM
- views of False Creek, Granville Island, downtown Vancouver and the North Shore Mountains. We love curling up on the couch or sitting on the balcony with a coffee or glass of wine while enjoying the ever changing scenery.
- comfortable 3 seater couch, leather chairs, a cozy arm chair, desk and wall mounted TV set the stage for amazing conversations or an evening catching up on your favourite Netflix series.
- needing to work while here? The wifi is high speed and very dependable.
- set in its own little nook is stylish extra large twin daybed with trundle bed underneath. This is a personal fave corner to curl up with a good book while listening to music on the tucked away stereo.
- an eclectic mix of Knick-knacks and a stash of toys and games to entertain younger visitors.
THE DINING SPACE
- a part of the open living area, the glass dining table seats 4-6 people
- stainless steel appliances including a small dishwasher
- all the dishes, cutlery and cookware you might need to cook up all the fresh food you purchased at the world famous Granville Island Market earlier in the day.
- basic condiments, coffee, tea etc are supplied. If it’s here, please help yourself.
- two beds - 1 very comfortable, medium/soft firmness, double bed. Plus an extra long twin bed. When staying here as our extended family my daughter and I share the bedroom and my mom snuggles into the daybed in the living room area.
- Walk-in closet with space for your clothes and extra towels & bedding.
- a smaller tv for those nights you want to watch a movie from bed.
- fresh and always sparkling clean!
- large walk in shower with removable shower head. Great water pressure!
- ample counter space and large mirror
THE BUILDING (and general information)
- located on the 5th floor, our condo sits above the buildings around it. This allows it to have such a great view!
- the condo building is a part of a larger, waterfront complex with a private road/walkway, and frontage on the Vancouver Seawall.
- we’re located about 100 steps to the entrance to Granville Island
- the building has 1 elevator, secured underground parking and a public pay parking lot.
* This is our home which we love to share with others when we aren’t in town. Typically available for 28 days plus rental lengths, we do occasionally have shorter spaces available so please don’t hesitate to ask!*
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 Studio couch, 2 Single bed
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousBuzzer, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner