Local Calendar of EventsVancouver Island and the communities in and around where our homes are located are privileged to have amazing, world-class events take place through out the year. This page provides some of our BHS guest's favourite highlights.
For more events, please click on the hyperlinks provided.
PARKSVILLE & QUALICUM BEACH
- March & April – Brant Wildlife Festival with various events and activities.
- Every Saturday – Qualicum Beach Farmers Market.
- April 13 - May 20th, 2017 – 11th Annual Golden Shoe Hunt.
- April 14 – 17 – Milner Garden’s Bunny Trail.
- June 22 – 25 – Milner Garden’s 7th Annual Fairy House Surprise.
- July 8th – Qualicum Beach Airport Day & Airshow.
- July 14 – August 20 – Parksville Beach Festival and Sand Sculpting Competition.
IN & AROUND VANCOUVER ISLAND
REGIONAL FARMERS MARKETS
- Qualicum Beach Farmers Market. Saturdays. 8:30am - Noon. (Year Round)
- Parksville Museum Farmers Market. Fridays. 4:00pm - 7:00pm (May 26 - September 15)
- Summer Nights by The Sea Street Market. Craig St in Parksville. Tuesdays. 6:00pm - Dusk. (mid-June - end of August).