Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa or Mastercard.
- eTransfers or payment by cheque may be accepted. Please speak with us directly about this.
Reservations and Deposits:
- All reservations require a 25% payment to hold chosen dates. Full payment is due no later than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Stays over 30 days will be subject to a tenant agreement and may have differing policies.
- There is a $200.00 cancelation fee for any cancelation notification received more than 30 days prior to occupancy. There are no refunds if the reservation is canceled less than 30 days prior to the arrival date.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
- Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant agrees that the number of guests at the home shall not exceed the number provided at the time of reservation without prior consent from the Landlord. Best Holiday Stays reserves the right to charge additional fees and/or remove the guests without refund should the numbers be exceeded.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancelation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $400 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.